Cost of living in Tiruppur, India compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016.
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tiruppur (India) is 13% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨92,190 in Tiruppur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$16 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £8 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $18,000 (about 2 hours ago)