Cost of living in Tirupati, India compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2016.
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tirupati (India) is 9% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨88,241 in Tirupati to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in İzmir costs 600TL (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stavanger costs kr 36 (32 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Walnut Creek, California costs $45 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Cork costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pereira costs COL$450,000 (about 1 hour ago)