Cost of living in Tiruchchirappalli, India compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2016.
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tiruchchirappalli (India) is 17% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨39,860 in Tiruchchirappalli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$3,870 (1 minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Shanghai costs 元8,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Qingdao costs 元800 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cleveland, Ohio costs $500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Avarua, Cook Islands costs NZ$8 (about 2 hours ago)