Cost of living in Tiruchchirappalli, India compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018.
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tiruchchirappalli (India) is 19% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨45,391 in Tiruchchirappalli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Jeddah costs ﷼ 20 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (37 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Boston, Massachusetts costs $98 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Munich costs €2.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)