Cost of living in Tiraspol, Moldova vs Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.166 INR / MDL
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tiraspol (Moldova) is 20% cheaper than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar you would need to make just about ₨28,642 (6,876 Leu) in Tiraspol.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 8₴ (4 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Brasília costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Gulbarga costs ₨120 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mississauga costs C$17 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Qingdao costs 2,000元 (about 2 hours ago)