Cost of living comparison between Tiraspol, Moldova and Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.359 INR / MDL
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tiraspol (Moldova) is about the same as in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar you would need to make just about ₨81,031 (24,123 Leu) in Tiraspol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Medina costs ﷼ 20 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$1.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port Moresby costs 500 Kina (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newcastle costs AU$15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,236 (about 2 hours ago)