Cost of living in Tirana, Albania compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 528 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.650 INR / ALL
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tirana (Albania) is 4% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨42,662 (65,658 Lek) in Tirana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zurich costs CHF 1.70 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 140 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oxford costs £4.99 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Parma costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 75TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (about 2 hours ago)