Cost of living in Timisoara, Romania compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 385 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.312 INR / RON
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Timisoara (Romania) is 34% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨54,901 (3,366 lei) in Timisoara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Kuala Lumpur costs RM7 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $60 (5 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 300 Kč (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gurgaon costs ₨1,300 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pyongyang costs 5,575 ₩ (23 minutes ago)