Cost of living in Timisoara, Romania compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 424 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.440 INR / RON
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Timisoara (Romania) is 35% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨51,479 (3,131 lei) in Timisoara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 4,420 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $126 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newark, New Jersey costs $2,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨30 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨216,542,000,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zurich costs CHF 17 (40 minutes ago)