Cost of living in Timisoara, Romania compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 342 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.371 INR / RON
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Timisoara (Romania) is 31% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨98,594 (6,414 lei) in Timisoara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gujranwala costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $610 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €19 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cagliari costs €1.90 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (about 2 hours ago)