Cost of living in Timisoara, Romania compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 449 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.793 INR / RON
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Timisoara (Romania) is 33% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨49,355 (3,125 lei) in Timisoara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 100 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €25 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Durham, North Carolina costs $65 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 250 (22 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (23 minutes ago)