Cost of living in Tilburg, Netherlands compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.171 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tilburg (Netherlands) is 178% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨108,575 (€1,354) in Tilburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €800 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 1,000 Lek (34 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (about 1 hour ago)