Cost of living in Tilburg, Netherlands compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 74.098 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tilburg (Netherlands) is 175% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨96,138 (€1,297) in Tilburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prishtina costs €100 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨80 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $90 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bangkok costs 33 ฿ (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gibraltar costs £30 (33 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Cambridge costs £1.70 (34 minutes ago)