Cost of living in Tijuana, Mexico compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 256 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.572 INR / MXN
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tijuana (Mexico) is 69% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨60,871 (Mex$ 17,043) in Tijuana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php65,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Baltimore, Maryland costs $30 (35 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Roanoke, Virginia costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)