Cost of living in Tianjin, China compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.459 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tianjin (China) is 82% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨136,809 (元14,463) in Tianjin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 500 ﷼ (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨31 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gothenburg costs 1,795 kr (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oakland, California costs $139 (43 minutes ago)