Cost of living in Tianjin, China vs Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.380 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tianjin (China) is 17% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,108 (4,635元) in Tianjin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,500,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kiev costs 70₴ (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Hamburg costs €300 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Semarang costs Rp 7,600 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 40 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $66 (about 1 hour ago)