Cost of living in Thimphu, Bhutan compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.002 INR / BTN
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thimphu (Bhutan) is 72% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨134,400 (134,129 Ngultrum) in Thimphu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Miami, Florida costs $120 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Curitiba costs R$ 4.00 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Guayaquil costs $0.99 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ouagadougou costs 3,500 Franc (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tyler, Texas costs $1,240 (about 1 hour ago)