Cost of living in Thessaloniki, Greece vs Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 578 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.338 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thessaloniki (Greece) is 27% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨53,236 (€654) in Thessaloniki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Ahmednagar.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,828 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 34,000元 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $2,135 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Florianopolis costs R$ 220 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$1,505 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,525 (about 1 hour ago)