Cost of living in Thessaloniki, Greece compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 671 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.229 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thessaloniki (Greece) is 100% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨81,857 (€1,008) in Thessaloniki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,236 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aarhus costs kr70 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $10 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babijn, Aruba costs ƒ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 75,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)