Cost of living in Thessaloniki, Greece compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 629 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 73.148 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thessaloniki (Greece) is 89% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨153,819 (€2,103) in Thessaloniki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Ottawa costs C$2.99 (3 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Riga costs €3.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,400 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨160 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockton, California costs $10 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,525 (25 minutes ago)