Cost of living in Thessaloniki, Greece compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 522 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 78.085 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thessaloniki (Greece) is 96% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨70,505 (€903) in Thessaloniki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mainz costs €80 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元120 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Hengyang costs 元12 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 25,413 (35 minutes ago)