Cost of living in Thessaloniki, Greece compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 559 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.137 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thessaloniki (Greece) is 88% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨147,135 (€2,040) in Thessaloniki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muar costs RM25 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 3,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lyon costs €1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,870 (about 1 hour ago)