Cost of living in The Valley, Anguilla, Anguilla compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 25.273 INR / XCD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in The Valley, Anguilla (Anguilla) is 67% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨130,125 (EC$5,149) in The Valley, Anguilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,440 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Timisoara costs 2.50 lei (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Maui costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Austin, Texas costs $4.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quebec City costs C$3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Windsor costs C$1,211 (about 2 hours ago)