Cost of living in The Valley, Anguilla, Anguilla compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 25.111 INR / XCD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in The Valley, Anguilla (Anguilla) is 89% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨64,098 (EC$2,553) in The Valley, Anguilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 110 (1 minute ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Reno, Nevada costs $0.92 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 85TL (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €650 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 55 (36 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Gijón costs €2.49 (42 minutes ago)