Cost of living in The Valley, Anguilla, Anguilla compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 23.925 INR / XCD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in The Valley, Anguilla (Anguilla) is 63% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨56,933 (EC$2,380) in The Valley, Anguilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jiaxing costs 元3,633 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$98 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $610 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wellington costs NZ$15 (about 2 hours ago)