Cost of living in The Hague, Netherlands compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 292 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.696 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in The Hague (Netherlands) is 189% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨104,168 (€1,376) in The Hague to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $35 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$650,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beirut costs 900,000 L£ (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Trieste costs €1,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Chernivtsi costs 45₴ (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 33 (about 1 hour ago)