Cost of living in The Hague, Netherlands compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.574 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in The Hague (Netherlands) is 187% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨224,487 (€3,181) in The Hague to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Novo Hamburgo costs R$ 84 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 200 ฿ (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £10 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)