Cost of living in The Hague, Netherlands compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 350 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.169 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in The Hague (Netherlands) is 196% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨124,166 (€1,549) in The Hague to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nancy costs €15 (14 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Leeds costs £65 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €800 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $518 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iasi costs 25 lei (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abbotsford costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)