Cost of living comparison between The Hague, Netherlands and Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 252 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.861 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in The Hague (Netherlands) is 196% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨230,981 (€3,170) in The Hague to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$130 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salta costs ARS $9,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Regina costs C$180 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 15,000 (37 minutes ago)