Cost of living in Thanjavur, India compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2016.
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thanjavur (India) is 6% cheaper than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar you would need to make just about ₨73,372 in Thanjavur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨200 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨25,413 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,800 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 3,000 ₪ (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Islamabad costs ₨150 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 40,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)