Cost of living in Thanjavur, India compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2016.
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thanjavur (India) is 6% cheaper than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar you would need to make just about ₨37,705 in Thanjavur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gurgaon costs ₨1,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Grand Rapids costs $140 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $80 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 32 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨203,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Wrocław costs 2,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)