Cost of living in Tétouan, Morocco compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.619 INR / MAD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tétouan (Morocco) is 30% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨97,783 (14,773 Dirham) in Tétouan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £20 (less than a minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 50,000,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Christiansted costs $950 (6 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ottawa costs C$90 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Córdoba costs ARS $45 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)