Cost of living in Tétouan, Morocco compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.218 INR / MAD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tétouan (Morocco) is 37% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,034 (6,655 Dirham) in Tétouan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $80 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $120 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$143 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Uberlandia costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fargo costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)