Cost of living in Tete, Mozambique compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.947 INR / MZN
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tete (Mozambique) is 10% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨86,237 (91,088 MT) in Tete to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.10 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montclair, New Jersey costs $22,025 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gothenburg costs 100 kr (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 399 NT$ (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raipur costs ₨150 (30 minutes ago)