Cost of living in Tete, Mozambique compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.126 INR / MZN
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tete (Mozambique) is 16% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨43,008 (38,186 MT) in Tete to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $329 (27 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Rio Branco costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 1,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 2,700 (about 2 hours ago)