Cost of living in Ternopil, Ukraine compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.550 INR / UAH
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ternopil (Ukraine) is 6% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨36,982 (14,504₴) in Ternopil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamburg costs €40 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manado costs Rp 35,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Florence costs €430 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,435 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Iowa City, Iowa costs $5.50 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 60TL (40 minutes ago)