Cost of living in Ternopil, Ukraine compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.607 INR / UAH
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ternopil (Ukraine) is 6% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨40,319 (15,465₴) in Ternopil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,033 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,220 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$88 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨152,475 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Saint Petersburg costs руб 625 (about 1 hour ago)