Cost of living in Ternopil, Ukraine vs Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.584 INR / UAH
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ternopil (Ukraine) is 9% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨40,170 (15,546₴) in Ternopil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Prices recently added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Denver, Colorado costs $7 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Trondheim costs kr 51,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Essen costs €650 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 7 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Madrid costs €3.50 (about 3 hours ago)