Cost of living in Terni, Italy compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 78.884 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Terni (Italy) is 124% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨80,687 (€1,023) in Terni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨70 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nha Trang costs 120,000 ₫ (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 300,000 ₫ (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 120 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$60 (24 minutes ago)