Cost of living in Teresina, Brazil compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 21.609 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Teresina (Brazil) is 84% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨143,563 (R$ 6,644) in Teresina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $12 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Adana costs 250TL (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,499 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,250 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$2,033 (28 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Quito costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)