Cost of living in Teresina, Brazil vs Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 19.094 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Teresina (Brazil) is 12% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,926 (R$ 2,353) in Teresina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Gurgaon costs ₨2,200 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ouagadougou costs 800,000 Franc (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Campinas costs R$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Simferopol costs 80₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brasília costs R$ 3,239 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Rajahmundry costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)