Cost of living in Teresina, Brazil compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.841 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Teresina (Brazil) is 66% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨59,937 (R$ 3,021) in Teresina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$10 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $45 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €27,700 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2,033 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vereeniging costs R 150 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)