Cost of living in Tepic, Mexico compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.615 INR / MXN
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tepic (Mexico) is 32% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨51,387 (Mex$ 14,214) in Tepic to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £32 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guiyang costs 元100 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Durham, North Carolina costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wichita, Kansas costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)