Cost of living in Tepic, Mexico compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.448 INR / MXN
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tepic (Mexico) is 28% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨52,378 (Mex$ 15,189) in Tepic to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Montego Bay costs J$4,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shiraz costs ﷼ 220,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Belize City costs BZ$5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Inverness costs £20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $55 (about 2 hours ago)