Cost of living in Temuco, Chile compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10686 INR / CLP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Temuco (Chile) is 85% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨77,791 (CH$727,935) in Temuco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,400 Дин. (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €400 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$10 (22 minutes ago)