Cost of living in Temuco, Chile compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10368 INR / CLP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Temuco (Chile) is 76% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨142,749 (CH$1,376,837) in Temuco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nîmes costs €1.41 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Konya costs 15TL (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Dallas, Texas costs $2.20 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Novi Sad costs 120 Дин. (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (20 minutes ago)