Cost of living in Tembisa, South Africa compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.070 INR / ZAR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tembisa (South Africa) is 21% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨42,501 (R 8,383) in Tembisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wellington costs NZ$85 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 150 kr (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bhubaneswar costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Akure costs 40,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,700 (about 2 hours ago)