Cost of living in Tel Aviv, Israel compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 989 prices entered by 156 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.053 INR / ILS
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tel Aviv (Israel) is 206% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨229,443 (12,709 ₪) in Tel Aviv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ottawa costs C$90 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Córdoba costs ARS $45 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Billings, Montana costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Contagem costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)