Cost of living in Tehuacán, Mexico compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.530 INR / MXN
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tehuacán (Mexico) is 27% cheaper than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar you would need to make just about ₨27,110 (Mex$ 7,680) in Tehuacán.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €60 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 150,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Durban costs R 25,800 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $635 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €133 (39 minutes ago)