Cost of living in Tehuacán, Mexico compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.837 INR / MXN
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tehuacán (Mexico) is 22% cheaper than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨42,000 in Ahmednagar you would need to make just about ₨32,570 (Mex$ 8,489) in Tehuacán.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 2,000 zł (14 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1,118 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oshawa costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)