Cost of living in Tehran, Iran compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! Tehran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tehran.
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,962 prices entered by 506 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00158 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is 40% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨57,439 (﷼ 36,298,401) in Tehran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Nashville, Tennessee costs $10 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$350 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boulder, Colorado costs $16 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 135,600TL (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 1,000,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,000 (about 1 hour ago)