Cost of living in Tehran, Iran compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! Tehran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tehran.
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,014 prices entered by 486 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00173 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is 39% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,692 (﷼ 28,086,474) in Tehran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Algiers costs 1,500 Dinar (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,200 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mangalore costs ₨23,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Haifa costs 213 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Canberra costs AU$600 (about 1 hour ago)