Cost of living in Tehran, Iran compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! Tehran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tehran.
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,973 prices entered by 417 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00202 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is 62% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨121,801 (﷼ 60,305,146) in Tehran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abidjan costs 12,000 Franc (9 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨70 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 1,850 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$20 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨650 (28 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riga costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)