Cost of living comparison between Tehran, Iran and Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! Tehran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tehran.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,755 prices entered by 276 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00210 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is 66% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨129,947 (﷼ 61,774,405) in Tehran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q22,871 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 599 ฿ (6 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Port Louis costs ₨150 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dhaka costs Taka 700,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vitória costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)