Cost of living in Tehran, Iran compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! Tehran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tehran.
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,098 prices entered by 520 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00161 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is 48% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨62,020 (﷼ 38,615,551) in Tehran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $505 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$100 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oujda costs 20 Dirham (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩8,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨100 (28 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kiev costs 400₴ (32 minutes ago)