Cost of living in Tegucigalpa, Honduras compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 374 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.756 INR / HNL
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 72% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨70,409 (L 25,545) in Tegucigalpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $20 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (23 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Austin, Texas costs $30 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,508 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Butte, Montana costs $0.92 (about 1 hour ago)