Cost of living in Tegucigalpa, Honduras compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.865 INR / HNL
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 84% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨69,932 (L 24,406) in Tegucigalpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 19,780 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dammam costs ﷼ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Amarillo, Texas costs $102 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turku costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in El Paso, Texas costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)