Cost of living in Tegucigalpa, Honduras compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 345 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.768 INR / HNL
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 79% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨62,663 (L 22,638) in Tegucigalpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brussels costs €15,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €25 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in İzmir costs 1,700TL (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨50 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bandung costs Rp 630,000,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (39 minutes ago)