Cost of living in Tbilisi, Georgia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 737 prices entered by 110 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 26.408 INR / GEL
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tbilisi (Georgia) is 44% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨57,562 (2,180 Lari) in Tbilisi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Kitakyushu costs ¥800 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨900 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,800 Lari (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元50 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,900 (about 1 hour ago)