Cost of living in Tbilisi, Georgia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 584 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 26.943 INR / GEL
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tbilisi (Georgia) is 38% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨50,918 (1,890 Lari) in Tbilisi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vereeniging costs R 16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,372 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM149,888 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Tirupati costs ₨15,000 (about 2 hours ago)