Cost of living in Tbilisi, Georgia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 396 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 26.676 INR / GEL
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tbilisi (Georgia) is 35% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨109,735 (4,114 Lari) in Tbilisi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thane costs ₨600 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Eugene, Oregon costs $908 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元60 (about 2 hours ago)