Cost of living in Tbilisi, Georgia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 760 prices entered by 119 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 27.252 INR / GEL
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tbilisi (Georgia) is 47% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨54,228 (1,990 Lari) in Tbilisi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mackay costs AU$1,421 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Alexandria costs E£ 35 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 200 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)