Cost of living in Tbilisi, Georgia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 824 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 23.895 INR / GEL
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tbilisi (Georgia) is 32% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨47,479 (1,987 Lari) in Tbilisi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in İzmir costs 1,949TL (29 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in La Plata costs ARS $34 (35 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Edmonton costs C$5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Subotica costs 6,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Amman costs Dinar 0.900 (about 2 hours ago)