Cost of living in Tbilisi, Georgia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 402 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 25.718 INR / GEL
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tbilisi (Georgia) is 29% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨104,807 (4,075 Lari) in Tbilisi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bern costs CHF 99 (3 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$5,253 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨40 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beersheba costs 27 ₪ (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,017 (41 minutes ago)