Cost of living in Tauranga, New Zealand compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 45.185 INR / NZD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tauranga (New Zealand) is 194% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨229,366 (NZ$5,076) in Tauranga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Gothenburg costs 20 kr (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €15 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 60 Bds$ (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Savannah, Georgia costs $1,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$1.00 (28 minutes ago)