Cost of living in Tauranga, New Zealand compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 48.626 INR / NZD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tauranga (New Zealand) is 209% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨250,869 (NZ$5,159) in Tauranga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €15 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €1.50 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €576 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Malé costs 23 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.60 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)