Cost of living comparison between Tatabánya, Hungary and Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.23854 INR / HUF
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tatabánya (Hungary) is 11% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨82,996 (347,927 Ft) in Tatabánya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €400 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Prishtina costs €0.98 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cagayan de Oro costs Php69 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perpignan costs €500 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr7 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)