Cost of living in Tatabánya, Hungary compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24616 INR / HUF
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tatabánya (Hungary) is 7% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨38,528 (156,518 Ft) in Tatabánya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 339 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 6.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (36 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cluj-Napoca costs 860 lei (about 1 hour ago)