Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 267 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00809 INR / UZS
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is about the same as in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨39,524 (4,885,928 сўм) in Tashkent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 元30 (7 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bergen costs kr 49 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,178 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,505 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 59₴ (about 1 hour ago)