Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00861 INR / UZS
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 11% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,419 (5,156,231 сўм) in Tashkent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sherbrooke costs C$26,500 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 25 ฿ (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Long Beach, California costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 6,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 10,500 (about 1 hour ago)