Cost of living comparison between Tartu, Estonia and Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.861 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tartu (Estonia) is 80% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨135,277 (€1,857) in Tartu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Gothenburg costs 90 kr (15 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Billings, Montana costs $0.63 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $25 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 799 zł (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,626 (39 minutes ago)