Cost of living in Tartu, Estonia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.379 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tartu (Estonia) is 79% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨71,518 (€936) in Tartu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 9,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Adelaide costs AU$500 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mérida costs Mex$ 50 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1.00 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lucknow costs ₨1,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €75,000 (about 1 hour ago)