Cost of living in Tarragona, Spain compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.364 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarragona (Spain) is 102% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨82,708 (€1,097) in Tarragona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 2 kr (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 3.90 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 235,000 kr (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$50 (33 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Macapá costs R$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php600 (about 1 hour ago)