Cost of living comparison between Tarragona, Spain and Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.738 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarragona (Spain) is 101% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨163,048 (€2,242) in Tarragona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €10 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Adana costs 2.00TL (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $915 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Leeds costs £505 (23 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Maribor costs €400 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $350 (39 minutes ago)