Cost of living in Tarnów, Poland compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.526 INR / PLN
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarnów (Poland) is 52% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨54,773 (2,957 zł) in Tarnów to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Waterbury, Connecticut costs $18 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iowa City, Iowa costs $13 (22 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tegucigalpa costs L 36 (23 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Phitsanulok costs 360 ฿ (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $10 (41 minutes ago)