Cost of living in Tarnów, Poland compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.879 INR / PLN
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarnów (Poland) is 50% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨58,502 (3,272 zł) in Tarnów to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥4,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Taiyuan costs 元1,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,935 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Randers costs kr6,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beirut costs 1,800,000 L£ (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kanpur costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)