Cost of living in Tarnów, Poland compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.619 INR / PLN
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarnów (Poland) is 55% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨60,507 (3,434 zł) in Tarnów to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 40,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥500,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,440 (31 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Halifax costs C$34 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $44 (about 1 hour ago)