Cost of living in Tarnów, Poland compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.511 INR / PLN
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarnów (Poland) is 51% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨113,172 (6,854 zł) in Tarnów to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €650 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$18 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$25 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bacău costs 100 lei (about 1 hour ago)