Cost of living in Tarnów, Poland compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.787 INR / PLN
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarnów (Poland) is 54% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨60,076 (3,198 zł) in Tarnów to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,033 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$90 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dnipro costs 150₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 90 lei (about 2 hours ago)