Cost of living comparison between Tarnów, Poland and Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.842 INR / PLN
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarnów (Poland) is 52% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨114,254 (6,784 zł) in Tarnów to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €500 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Besançon costs €2,150 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php230 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Budapest costs 64,500 Ft (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $3,863 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Vilnius costs €13 (about 2 hours ago)