Cost of living in Tarlac, Philippines compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.282 INR / PHP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarlac (Philippines) is 22% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨43,871 (Php34,213) in Tarlac to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$50 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $2,600 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $8 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $10 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jabalpur costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)