Cost of living in Tarija, Bolivia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.403 INR / BOB
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is 38% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨108,040 ($b11,491) in Tarija to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $864 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 12,400 Kč (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose, California costs $5.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tacoma, Washington costs $125 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nazareth costs 90 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)