Cost of living in Tarija, Bolivia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.935 INR / BOB
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is 36% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨55,573 ($b5,594) in Tarija to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbia, South Carolina costs $1,525 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $12 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨150 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨900 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco costs Mex$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)