Cost of living in Târgu Mureş, Romania compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 204 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.890 INR / RON
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Târgu Mureş (Romania) is 32% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨50,282 (2,977 lei) in Târgu Mureş to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $69 (4 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in San Salvador costs $10 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨22,363 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 300 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.60 (about 1 hour ago)