Cost of living in Taraz, Kazakhstan compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.19276 INR / KZT
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taraz (Kazakhstan) is 46% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨58,544 (303,708 KZT) in Taraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tirana costs 167 Lek (7 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Perth costs AU$35 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Verona costs €1.00 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 35 kr (35 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Frankfurt am Main costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)