Cost of living in Taranto, Italy compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 76.382 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taranto (Italy) is 118% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨84,862 (€1,111) in Taranto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $12 (14 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Malaga costs €0.45 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Darmstadt costs €69 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Raipur costs ₨6,055 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarija costs $b15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Pyongyang costs 990 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)