Cost of living in Taranto, Italy compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 84.993 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taranto (Italy) is 20% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨45,459 (€535) in Taranto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$85 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 90 ₪ (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in The Hague costs €700 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $10 (29 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Charleston, South Carolina costs $60 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Granada costs €426 (about 1 hour ago)