Cost of living in Taranto, Italy compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.137 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taranto (Italy) is 113% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨166,572 (€2,309) in Taranto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Madison, Wisconsin costs $20 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 元30 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$2,389 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sokoto costs 150,000 ₦ (about 2 hours ago)