Cost of living in Taranto, Italy compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.140 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taranto (Italy) is 114% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨77,204 (€963) in Taranto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Diego, California costs $60 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £903 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$15 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Addis Ababa costs 125 Birr (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €800 (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Iowa City, Iowa costs $565 (about 1 hour ago)