Cost of living in Tangier, Morocco vs Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 209 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.561 INR / MAD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tangier (Morocco) is about the same as in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨42,959 (5,682 Dirham) in Tangier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Ahmednagar.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Luxembourg costs €35 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Johannesburg costs R 7,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cairo costs E£ 75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Athens costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sherbrooke costs C$77 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Fortaleza costs R$ 3,440 (about 1 hour ago)