Cost of living in Tangier, Morocco compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 281 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.035 INR / MAD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tangier (Morocco) is 54% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨59,948 (8,522 Dirham) in Tangier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,779 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,975 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jeddah costs ﷼ 240 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reggio Calabria costs €12 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €76 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rotterdam costs €489 (about 1 hour ago)