Cost of living comparison between Tangerang, Indonesia and Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00512 INR / IDR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tangerang (Indonesia) is 91% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨149,217 (Rp 29,116,208) in Tangerang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perpignan costs €500 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr7 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €500 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangkok costs 2.00 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Muscat costs ﷼ 100 (about 2 hours ago)