Cost of living in Tanga, Tanzania compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02993 INR / TZS
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tanga (Tanzania) is 7% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨39,772 (1,328,613 Shilling) in Tanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €25 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $80 (18 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Antwerp costs €6.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Braga costs €400 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £409 (about 1 hour ago)