Cost of living comparison between Tandil, Argentina and Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.413 INR / ARS
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tandil (Argentina) is 45% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨117,482 (ARS $26,623) in Tandil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 125,000TL (40 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Francisco, California costs $0.17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Seattle, Washington costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Kinshasa costs 60,000 Franc (about 2 hours ago)