Cost of living in Tandil, Argentina vs Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.848 INR / ARS
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tandil (Argentina) is 30% cheaper than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar you would need to make just about ₨25,992 (ARS $14,065) in Tandil.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €13 (33 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Krasnodar costs руб 1,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Konya costs 800TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 350 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- 75 ml tube of toothpaste in Mumbai costs ₨45 (about 2 hours ago)