Cost of living in Tandil, Argentina compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.283 INR / ARS
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tandil (Argentina) is 22% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨49,833 (ARS $15,178) in Tandil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Victoria costs C$24,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Birmingham costs £8 (21 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $60 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Massachusetts costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bordeaux costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)