Cost of living in Tandil, Argentina compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.303 INR / ARS
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tandil (Argentina) is 41% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨105,549 (ARS $24,527) in Tandil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.00 lei (less than a minute ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $29 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ferrara costs €6.00 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 3.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨101,650 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.50 (33 minutes ago)