Cost of living in Tampere, Finland compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.050 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tampere (Finland) is 170% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨107,918 (€1,348) in Tampere to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 800,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €2,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 450 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U30,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in London costs £50 (about 2 hours ago)