Cost of living in Tampere, Finland compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 240 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.247 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tampere (Finland) is 163% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨197,162 (€2,729) in Tampere to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Aarhus costs kr9 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$50 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (16 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $6,614 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Machala costs $5.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cambridge costs £1.00 (44 minutes ago)