Cost of living in Tambov, Russia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.147 INR / RUB
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tambov (Russia) is 19% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨45,079 (руб 39,314) in Tambov to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in La Paz costs $b10 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brussels costs €15 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lahore costs ₨35,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (about 2 hours ago)