Cost of living in Tamale, Ghana compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.211 INR / GHS
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tamale (Ghana) is 19% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨43,899 (GH₵3,089) in Tamale to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $13 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $6.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Birmingham costs £10 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €15 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmir costs 25TL (34 minutes ago)