Cost of living in Tamale, Ghana compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 14.700 INR / GHS
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tamale (Ghana) is 22% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨91,856 (GH₵6,249) in Tamale to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 150TL (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chomutov costs 120 Kč (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,400 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $149 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $30 (37 minutes ago)