Cost of living in Tallinn, Estonia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 697 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 69.966 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tallinn (Estonia) is 78% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨133,680 (€1,911) in Tallinn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dublin costs €1.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Agartala costs ₨120 (10 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Brasília costs R$ 13 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Marbella costs €600 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$1.35 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)