Cost of living in Tallinn, Estonia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 574 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.488 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tallinn (Estonia) is 84% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨64,567 (€855) in Tallinn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 289,103 (32 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Bhopal costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Quilmes costs ARS $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manama costs Dinar 50 (about 2 hours ago)