Cost of living in Tallinn, Estonia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 843 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.564 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tallinn (Estonia) is 80% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨140,807 (€1,940) in Tallinn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Saskatoon costs C$3.00 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr13 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 18 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Managua costs 8,000 C$ (19 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Mountain View, California costs $3.50 (22 minutes ago)