Cost of living in Taldy-Kurgan, Kazakhstan compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.19962 INR / KZT
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taldy-Kurgan (Kazakhstan) is 19% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨42,950 (215,164 KZT) in Taldy-Kurgan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 1,000,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $10 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brno costs 550 Kč (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chicago, Illinois costs $25,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tallinn costs €17,594 (29 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Brussels costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)